- This daily moisturiser is clinically proven to alleviate the symptoms of very dry, itchy skin.
- Triglycerides act as emollients that form a protective layer on the skin, locking in moisture to prevent the skin from drying out. Caprylic triglyceride is great for any skin type.It is non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores. It will actually work to prevent blackheads and whiteheads. Isopropyl palmitate acts as a moisturizer by helping bind moisture to the skin.
- Ceramides are fats or lipids that are found in skin cells. They make up 30% to 40% of your outer skin layer, or epidermis. Ceramides are important for retaining your skin’s moisture Both hyaluronic acid and ceramides are absolutely essential for healthy skin. It’s skincare’s equivalent of “which came first, the chicken or the egg?” HA plumps up the skin but ceramides hold it in. You can’t have one without the other in order to have healthy skin.
- Vitamin E Acetate, is the stable form of Vitamin E. It protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation.
- Apply liberally as often as needed or as recommended by physician. For best results use immediately after skin comes in contact with water.
- Glycerin, Triglyceride, Iso-Propyl Palmitate, Ceramide, Vitamin E Acetate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
There are no reviews yet.